Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sold Comverge (COMV)

The strategy that got me huge gains in the rising market since 2002 (buy a good stock story in a promising sector) hasn't been successful this year. The market right now is much more discriminating and since Comverge has yet to prove itself financially and I have yet to understand the ins and outs of its business, I'm going to wait on the sidelines. I'm selling my small position.

Loss on COMV: 12%

Comverge, Inc. (Comverge) provides clean energy solutions through two operating units. Its Smart Grid Solutions Group develops and delivers demand response, smart metering, advanced metering initiative, advanced meter reading, and other monitoring and control hardware and software, which allow its utility customers to measure, manage, shift and reduce energy consumption in real-time.

No comments: